New and Improved SPARS Training Area
The redesigned Training area of SPARS now includes a new look and more features such as a personalized training dashboard, a new training search page to simplify the ability to find relevant courses, and summary information is provided about each course.
- Quickly search for trainings using the Browse All Training button to view all the training content on SPARS.
- View My Courses to access enrolled courses.
- Not Started - Courses in which the user is enrolled but has not started yet.
- In Progress – Courses that the user started but has not completed.
- Completed - Courses the user has finished.
- Quickly access the Featured Course.
- View training-related announcements, and more!
The new Training Search page allows users to:
- Enter search terms to find a specific course.
- Browse courses using filters by Center, Content Level, Topics, and Data Entry Type.
- Sort courses by posting date or alphabetically.
Stay tuned for a new SPARS Training Page Quick Tour video for an in-depth look at how to use the new Training area of SPARS.
The SPARS Team
Announcement date: 6/29/2023