The Sobering Truth on Preventing Underage Drinking Act (STOP Act) program was added to SPARS CSAP. The following updates were made to the system for STOP Act grant management:
- High-Need Community information was added to the Disparities tab of the CSAP Annual Outcomes page.
- An “Action Plan and Logic Model” link was added to the Planning tab of the CSAP Annual Outcomes page.
- The Sample Size, Sampling Ratio, and Survey Response Rate fields are now optional on the CSAP Annual Outcomes page. The help text for each field was updated as well.
- The title and introductory text were updated for the following Annual Outcomes pages:
- Outcome Data
- Outcome Data – Survey Data
- Outcome Data – Administrative Data
- Data Source Request
- Data Source Request – Survey Data
- Data Source Request – Administrative Data
- STOP Act grants were added to the CSAP GPO dashboard, so GPOs can now filter by STOP Act grant and view their progress reports and work plans.
- A new CSAP SSRS report was added for the STOP Act progress reports and work plans.
Please contact the SPARS Help Desk at (855) 322-2746 or SPARS-Support@rti.org if you have any questions about these improvements.