The CSAT data visualizations were updated with the following improvements:
- The number of valid cases for intake to 3-month follow-ups was updated to show the correct values for the Outcome Measures data visualization.
- The Admin Discharge column in the Performance Monitoring data visualization was updated to display the number of admin discharges instead of the total of discharges.
The CMHS data entry and data visualizations were updated with the following improvements:
- The footnote for the Performance report was updated to remove reference to the budget, since that is no longer applicable. In addition, “TPR” was removed from the title of the report.
- The Physical Health Form labels on the Program Info admin setup screens were updated to show the Section H names instead of the program names.
- A label was updated in the Excel output for the Section H Missing Data report.
The CSAP Status data visualization was updated with the following improvement:
- The “Submitted Timestamp” and “Accepted Timestamp” was updated to only display the date.
Please contact the Help Desk at SPARSHelpDesk@mathematica-mpr.com or toll-free at 1-800-685-7623 if you have any questions about these improvements.